Founded in 1984, Securities America is one of the nation’s largest independent advisory and brokerage firms, with more than 2,550 independent advisors and over $90 billion in client assets as of June 30, 2018.
Securities America is dedicated to preserving and enhancing its advisors’ independence and business growth. By providing a broad spectrum of tools and resources, Securities America stands behind its advisors’ pursuit of peak business efficiency and effectiveness. Examples of services and products offered by Securities America to help advisors reach even higher levels of personal and professional success include:
- Business growth solutions, including practice acquisition, continuity and succession planning, retirement income distribution, and intergenerational wealth transfer.
- Award-winning technology that allows advisors to focus on revenue-generating activities and deepening client relationships.
- Freedom for advisors to manage assets themselves, outsource to third-party money managers, or both – all on a single platform.
- The ability for advisors to access advisor-friend trust services, life insurance, annuities, asset management, equity research, IPOs and secondary offerings, and a fixed income trading desk through Ladenburg Thalmann.
- Support to help advisors grow during all business stages, including transition.